Monday, March 10, 2008

Walking Tour of Media?

A walking tour of Media?

The borough has a bunch of random things on it's site. I ran into a walking tour of Media.

"Media has always been a town rich in historical associations both national
and local."


Interesting stuff. It's mainly shops/buildings that were mostly built back in the 1800's. Media School is on the list, too. It's weird that it used to be the high school. I spent (kind of) fun (second half of) 2nd through 5th grades at it. I still love how every now and then we'd find books from the high school.

I feel old remembering how I transferred to public school in second grade and the school was under renovation so I had a class at Indian Lane - my class got to hang out in the auxiliary gym. I bet no one else had a make-shift classroom with padded walls.

No comments: